How to Support Our Foundation’s Social Inclusion Programs
Contributing to our social programs and projects.
This space is designed to provide some ideas on how individual citizens, businesses and institutions can join our project.
By way of thanks for support and help in fulfilling our mission, we will present individual company and institutional logos on our two websites, on the premises of our new "Center for Social Inclusion" and on printed informational brochures.
It is in the interest of the La Muralla Foundation that our sponsors are recognized by both the national and international community. They will be recognized and honored as companies or institutions that are engaged in activities with the intention of improving the world around them and that they also have an active attitude toward combating injustice and creating opportunities that provide the support and care to the most unprotected and vulnerable of our country.
Ways to help:
1. Donations of money from companies
Source: Law 18.083 of December 27, 2006, article 3. (D.Of.: 18.01.007)
CHAPTER XIII SPECIAL DONATIONS Article 78.- Special Grants. .- Donations benefit corporate taxpayers Tax Income of Economic Activities and Property Tax to make the entities listed in Article 79 (among these institutions is INAU, our Foundation has an agreement with the INAU , which enables authorization of these grants), enjoy the following benefits:
- 75% (seventy five percent) of all sums paid are converted into units (indexed) to the price of the actual delivery thereof, shall be charged as a prepayment of taxes mentioned. The beneficiary agency will issue receipts that will be redeemable for credit certificates of the Internal Revenue Service, under the conditions established by regulation.
- 25% (twenty five percent) balance may be imputed to all tax purposes as business expenses. The Executive shall establish the limits applicable both in regard to the total amounts donated and donations made individually.
- Once INAU receives the money from the company they deliver 100% of the donation to The La Muralla Foundation which we use to finance our social programs. INAU is responsible for overseeing that this money is used only in our social programs. The Foundation shall submit to INAU the breakdown of expenses every two months.
- All our programs have been declared to be of interest by the Ministry Ministerial Social Development, the Ministry of Tourism and Sport and the Ministry of Public Health. The Declaration of National Interest is pending.
2. Donations of money by individuals.
- ABITAB.- ABITAB .- Placing on the network on behalf of the Collective ABITAB La Muralla, reference number 23431.
- Paypal.- Through credit card VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS. • Personally .- If there is interest in making the donation money personally, can communicate the telephone contact and coordinate the donation.
3. Material Donations.
- Companies, institutions or individuals can donate building materials, equipment-such as furniture or appliances, and even study materials (school supplies and high school students). Other donations can be made in clothing and footwear that are in good condition.
4. Donaciones de servicios o trabajo
Donations of services or work.
Another way you can help is through labor or services provided by companies or individuals.
- National or International Freight to transport our building materials or equipment.
- Transportation of children to our various activities such as camps, conferences or integration events and from their homes to our facilities.
- Counseling services, such as: legal, social work, engineering or architectural. Giving courses or classes at our facility or providing scholarships for kids to attend other institutions.
- Volunteer Work. Those who are interested in joining this project can work directly or indirectly with children and adolescents of different programs. The Foundation will provide free training in the appropriate sporting and educational and mentoring fields. Also, if you prefer, work can be directed at upkeep and repairs in the maintenance of our facilities.
If you want to approach the Foundation with any questions or to make a donation or offer your services, you may contact us at: Tel 2708 0342. 233 989 099 Cel. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, thank you very much for your interest in our Vertical World!
The La Muralla Foundation Taskforce
Estas empresas hacen posible el funcionamiento de nuestros Programas de Inclusión Social, con los cuales atendemos a un promedio mensual de 700 niños/as y adolescentes de bajos recursos:
Pedro Berro 1257 Tel (598) 2 708 03 42 / 099 23 39 89